Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fukuoku Power Pack


I'll admit that I was a little wary of the Fukuoku Power Pack when I first pulled it out of the packaging. A bright pink robo-hand with wires sprouting out of it… intimidating, to say the least. But once I got over my initial cyber-punk trepidation, this battery-operated power pack with three mini finger-covering vibes turned out to be a good time.

Three finger vibes were a little too much going on for me, so I took advantage of the fact that the finger parts plug in separately and the toy does not need all three attached to function. With only one finger vibe wired up, it was much easier to manage.

My favorite thing about this toy was the fact that I could still use the pressure from my fingers while wearing the vibrating pieces. I don't think the toy would have been as much fun if I was only relying on the vibrations themselves. Being able to incorporate the usual pressure from using fingers for clit stimulation was what sealed the deal.

But don't let that make you think that the vibrations were weak or anything. Nope--mini or not, those little vibes pack a very strong punch. Fortunately, the controller is a wheel that lets you vary speeds in increments.

Plus, each finger piece comes with removable latex cover with a different texture pattern on the clit-stimulating surface. I think I chose the one shaped like a bulls eye (other two were nubs and ribs). This definitely added a little extra stimulating thrill to the mix.

But with a few pros usually comes a few cons. First off, the power source. About twice the size of a watch, this battery-operated power pack straps onto your wrist by an elastic/Velcro band. Not a bad idea, but in reality it wasn't so hot. Not only was the Velcro itchy on my arm, the strap was too tight and cut off the circulation to my wrist. Not so helpful when you're trying to get off using the hand that's attached to said wrist. Also, the wires were got a little bit in the way, with the feeling of wires touching my fingers distracting me.

All in all, I think the Fukuoku Power Packis a little cumbersome and clunky when it comes to the battery pack, but those liitle finger vibes are nimble and perfect for enhancing plain finger stimulation any day. It gets my thumbs up... my other fingers are busy.

Also check out the Fukuoku 9000, which is the finger vibe, sans battery pack and wires.

No comments: