Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sex Toy Review; The Guide to Getting it on!

This book is my number one pick for info on sex and sexuality, and I probably should invest in the printing company since I buy it for weddings, birthdays, holidays, bat mitzvahs, graduations, etc. It is the gift that really keeps on giving; it has information on everything from nipples to romance, oral sex to bondage, periods to massages. I like to think of it as the bible of sex. You can read the whole thing through cover to cover (which I've done with all three editions that I own), or use it just to reference things. Get ideas for new things to try or techniques to master, or bookmark a chapter to show your partner what really turns you on. Bring it on a bus or airplane for some great conversation starting material. All in all, possibly one of the most comprehensive, humorous and fun books ever written about sex.

-Essin' Em

Get your own Guide To Getting It On!!

No comments: