Friday, November 17, 2006

Sex Toy Review: Hitachi Magic Wand

Wow. That is all I can say to this. Now, I have had my fair share of vibes, and had no idea why there was such a buzz about the Hitachi Magic Wand…but when I bought my first one last summer, it took all of about 30 seconds for me to understand why it was such a big deal. It is AMAZING. No contest. This vibrator is to all other vibrators what the Rocky Mountains are to an anthill. I honestly don't think I left my bedroom for about 3 days, just experimenting with all of the wonderful things you can do with the magic wand; you can use in on your nipples, your clit, your thighs, your back, anywhere feels great. It even comes with attachments for vibrating penetration. I play rough with my toys, and this one is no different, but it's still whirring just as well as it was the day I bought it. I was originally concerned about the cord, but let me tell you, it's well worth it to figure out where your outlets are just to use this toy, and think of all the money you'll save on batteries! This toy is hands down the best investment I've ever made; give it a try and let the wand work its magic on you!


The Magic of Hitachi


Enjoy! - Essin' Em

No comments: