Friday, November 17, 2006

Welcome to the Hot Movies For Her Blog!


Hey all -


I'm Essin' Em, and am the newest addition to the Hot Movies For Her team, and am your new resident Sexpert (and I'm even getting my Master's in Human Sexuality, so how's that for qualified). I'll try and post a sex toy review, and a sex tips blog weekly for all you lovely ladies. If you have any sex questions for me, go ahead and send me a message on myspace, leave a comment on the blog, or email me at em@hotmoviesforher.com . If I don't know the answer, I promise I'll do my best to find it for you! Also, I'll be writing a bunch of movie reviews; I am completely honest with my reviews; I'll only suggest movies that I actually like. If you have any suggestions for movies for me to watch, shoot me a line, and I'll give it a try.I am so excited to be part of the HotMoviesForHer team and can't wait to hear from you.


Essin' Em


No comments: