Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bandito



Let me introduce you to my new BFF, Bandito. Yeah, I know she looks a little bit like a starry-eyed hippie, what with her lavender hue and ethereal swirly patterns, but she is totally hardcore hot. And yeah, she may resemble a dick, but for me, she is 100% silicone lady lovin'.

With a perfectly curved tip and those previously mentioned swirls along the shaft, that Bandito did what no other g-spot toy has done before - I hold her personally responsible for my first ever g-spot orgasm. Way to go, lady!

And even though her head is in the clouds, my girl is totally grounded with an awesome concave triangular base that fits a hand or harness like it was made to be there.

Bandito, I sense this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.


Don't take it from me. Find your own friend in Fun Factory's Bandito.

Check out my full review of Bandito at EdenFantasys.com!

xoxo
-J.D. Bauchery
http://www.hotmoviesforher.com/

No comments: