Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Science of Lurve




Hmm... I just don't know if I buy this whole complimentative DNA romance match thing. I guess it could work, but I am doubtful, even with all the research studies. Anyway, I checked the Scientific Match website (which, by the way, looks like it could be from 1996... update anyone?) and noticed that they don't mention same sex couples. And as the curious homo that I am, I emailed in to see what they offer for us same-sexers. I'll be sure to let you know all the riveting info I get back. I'm sure I'll be told something about DNA compatibility and breeding and blah blah blah. But I still thought it was interesting enough to post. What do you guys think? Comment away.

Oh, and the video is from here. (via Jezebel)

xoxo
-J.D. Bauchery
http://www.hotmoviesforher.com/

No comments: