Thursday, December 20, 2007

I can not believe I am blogging about this from home at 1 a.m.


Alright, so I haven't blogged about this too much, cause I know how quickly things can spiral into gossip hell, but I am a total pop culture junkie.  I've resisted so much adversity (even Jamie Lynn Spears being prego!), but I just have to comment on this. 
 
I haven't really had a chance to watch a lot of tv lately (other than Project Runway, of course), but I sat down tonight to write out some holiday cards and I flipped on A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, which I hadn't watched any of, though my friends have talked about it.  And lo and behold, it was a rerun of the finale.  Bobby vs. Danny.  And she chooses Bobby!!!  Is she serious!  I mean really, even a totally homophobic mongoloid can see that Dani is the right pick!  Not only is she totally hot and seems so nice, she is head over heels in love with Tila (who is a total trip, by the way).  This Bobby character has got nothing on our girl Dani.  True, I watched one hour out of a whole season, but really, I can safely say there is no competition there.  Nope. None. Zilch.  Please, I can't even imagine how peeved I'd be if I had watched the whole season.

This show did bring up some really interesting ideas of gender, sexuality and identity, which I am grateful was promoted in prime time.  I only have one more thing to say, then we shall never speak of this again:  There needs to be more hot butch chicks on tv.  That is my decree. 

 Pop Culture rant signing off.  

xoxo

No comments: