Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Turbo Bullet



Alright, I’ll admit it. I wasn’t overly anxious to try out the Turbo Bullet from California Exotic Novelties. You see, I have another toy that looks exactly like this one, except it’s red and it has a few extra functions like pulsation and escalation. When I saw that this one didn’t offer me the roller coaster ride I’ve come to love over the years, I wasn’t very excited. However, I take my work seriously, so yesterday I opened up the package, grabbed four AA’s, and went off to earn my paycheck.

Right from the first buzz, I knew I had been wrong to judge the Turbo Bullet so quickly. It’s amazing what one more little double A can bring to a vibe! This baby packs a lot of punch, offering eight powerful levels of stimulation.

The controller is fantastic, allowing you to control the buzz with little or no thought. It comes with a nubby silicone sleeve, but I wasn’t a big fan of it. I usually enjoy a little extra stimulation, but it didn’t really do much for me. The sleeve might be put to better use on a less powerful bullet.

I should also warn you that if you’re still bunking at your mom’s house, you may want to consider how much time you spend at home alone before adding this one to you collection. This bullet sings, but that’s what I expect from a toy that packs so much punch.

The turbo Bullet will rock your world quickly, although, for me, it’s not the best toy for a long night of play and exploration. Don’t get me wrong, this is a great toy and I have a feeling that I’ll be reaching for the Turbo Bullet quite often when I’m not in the mood to cuddle!

Kick it up a notch with the Turbo Bullet!

No comments: