Monday, December 31, 2007

Fuck the usual resolutions...





2008. Ready or not, the new year is no longer rapidly approaching - it's here. I don't know about you guys, but 2007 was a real doozie for me and I'm looking forward to rebooting in the upcoming year. I'm not usually one to make resolutions (I tend to forget what they are about 5 minutes later), but this time around I am taking a stand and writing up a list of things I'd like to change in '08.

In fact, I'm recommending that everyone take pen to paper this year and follow my lead. Ok, seriously, I'm just looking for some support with this.Anyway, I say we forgo all those lose weight, quit smoking, work out more goals this time, because though that general health stuff is important in its own right, I'd much rather resolve to have a hotter sex life in '08. Gotta have priorities, people.

Check out http://www.hotmoviesforher.com/ for some suggestions to make 2008 happy, healthy and hot! Yep, it's my Sex Tips guide to writing resolutions this year.

I mean really, can resolving to get off more ever be a bad thing?

Happy New Year!

xoxo
-J.D.
http://www.hotmoviesforher.com/



No comments: