Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Essin' Em goes under the knife

Hey Ladies -

No, I'm not leaving for good, of course not, I just got here! But I am flying back home to the beautiful state of Colorado to celebrate my birthday (this Saturday the 9th) at my old college Colorado College and then go under the knife to have a third knee surgery (no, it's not from roller derby). But never fear, I've written lots and lots o' movie reviews and sex tips for you, and Venus Vegas will keep putting new ones up on the website. If you have any questions or tips you'd like me to write about (or if you want to send me birthday or get well wishes ) you can still send them to em@hotmoviesforher.com, and I'll do my best to get back to you when I'm not on painkillers.

And don't forget to check out the movies, sex tips, toy reviews, and more at our fabulous site, HotMoviesForHer!!!

Best Wishes, and I'll do my best to keep some posts up. Until then, and I'll see you at the end of January 2007 (it's a long recovery, and I'll miss you lots!),

Essin' Em

No comments: