Friday, December 15, 2006

Pony Blinders

Pony Blinders blindfolds

I'm just going to take a shot in the dark, but I'd assume that most people have tried, or at least wanted to try some sort of blindfold during sex play. Well, look no further, this blindfold is the cream of the crop. With a fuzzy inside to make it feel even more super sensual and a special design that keeps it from pressing up tight against your eyes (which can definitely get old after a while), it totally blocks out ALL the light, and as we all learned in grade school at some point, when you lose one sense, it makes all of the others way stronger. I'm going to have to admit my 5th grade teacher was right; all my other sensations became SUPER strong...I listened for every noise, and jumped when I was touched. This is a great thing to get if you and your partner are interested in trying new things, but don't want to start with anything too intense. Give it a try, and if you like it, time to move onto all of the other amazing sensation toys that are available in the wonderful world of sex toys.


Double your sexual pleasure - blind yourself with Pony Blinders

No comments: