Saturday, December 16, 2006

Movie Review; Strap Attack, the Rules Have Changed

Movie Review: Strap Attack - the Rules have Changed
My first strap-on movie ever, and it looks like I chose a good one. While I wasn't initially impressed with the first scene, I pushed on, and "Strap Attack 2 - The Rules Have Changed" was a definite hit. I really enjoyed the second scene with the two women penetrating the guy, as well as the scene with Holly Wellin - it was awesome how much the guys really got into it and were really enjoying. For my first strap-on experience (and by that I mean virtually or in real life), I thought this was a great, enjoyable, realistic introduction to the world of strap-ons and women penetrating men. There weren't a lot of bells and whistles, but there were a bunch of stars having a blast (in more ways than one), and that's all I wanted to see… good clean fun (in a manner of speaking).
-Essin' Em



Strap Attack; The Rules Have Changed

No comments: