Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Movie Review: The Lesbian Slave


Watch the Video


Studio: Sappho Love Films Category: Lesbian


To be perfectly honest, I didn't really seem much of a slave dynamic in this movie. However, I did see a couple of hot dykes fucking each other and eating pussy on a set of hot leopard print sheets (and I have a major thing for leopard print). This is a foreign language film, which means you can't understand what they're saying (unless you speak Italian), but this only enhanced my experience, as I could make up things in my head about what I thought they were moaning to each other, creating my own little fantasy. I also really like hot girls riding each others faces, and there is more than enough of that in this movie, which was a huge plus. So let's see…sexy European women, leopard sheets, a make-your-own soundtrack, and incredibly hot sex? Sounds like a double thumbs up from this little lady.

-Essin' Em

No comments: