Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Sex Toy Review: G-Spot Flexi

G-Spot Flexi

It was time…time to try out the G-Spot Flexi. To be honest, I was not excited about this toy. It creeped me the fuck out. It was pink and bumpy…and when I took it out of its package, it was bendy. Not flexible, but bendy. It makes a horrible noise when you bend it, like some party favor from when your best friend turned 10. I showed it to my partner who looked at it skeptically, and after hearing it bend, placed it back in my nightstand. It looked like I was on my own to review this pink, bumpy and bendy bad boy.


To my oh-so-pleasant surprise, this toy is a lot better than it looks. Firstly, it feels nice. So many g-spot toys are plastic only, like the Bullet Wand - Vibrator Reviews @ VibeReview or out of jelly, like the G-Spot Dolphin - Vibrator Reviews @ VibeReview. I don't like plastic in my vagina, and I'm not a huge fan of jelly (both from the cleaning angle, and the wanting to keep phthalates away from my inner bits), so this silicone g-spot toy was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't so much a fan of the pink, but if you check the Vibe Review website, it is also available in yellow AND teal (which matches my hair)!


I bent the toy the way I thought would be best, lubed up, and went at it. Holy moly! It hit my g-spot PERFECTLY after one little bending adjustment! I left good, I like that it had an on-off button rather than the twisty end (although different speeds would have really added to it). With a little additional clit stimulation, I was headed into the sea of ecstasy in no time at all.


No, it's not my favorite toy (which just so happens to be the Hitachi Magic Wand - Vibrator Reviews @ VibeReview), but it definitely works the way it's supposed to, and for the price? Hell, everyone should get one. A great beginner's g-spot toy…just turn up the music or do the bending before sex, as I found it tends to kill the mood.


Get to all those hard to reach pleasure zones with the G-Spot Flexi

No comments: