Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sex Toy Review: The Gigi

Gigi

Holy guacamole is all I have to say. Yes, this toy is a bit pricey. No, it's not 10" long with beads and whirring animals. Aside from a small "charged" light, it doesn't glow, or light up, or shoot rockets into the air. Well, who cares? It made me make noises I had never made before...and let me tell you, I have made many a sound. This toy carries a punch (and is rechargable rather than battery operated, so you're being earth and wallet friendly too!), has 5 different program settings, and hits your g-spot more accurately than an MLB player can hit a ball (no pun intended). I can't tell you how wonderful this toy is, but you should check out my full review, since I do a better job trying to explain it there. But wow. That pretty much describes it. Yes, there are some small issues with the ergonomically designed handle (ie - if you grip it the wrong way while playing, it switches programs, which is frustrating), but I give it 5 stars anyways. It's just *that* good!


-Essin' Em



Read my entire review and take yourself to a whole new orgasmic place with the Gigi

No comments: