Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sex Toy Review: Bath Buddy

Mini Bath Buddy

I really wanted to like this toy. It's cute, a sex toy made for fun in the tub, plus it looks like my favorite fruit (a strawberry!). It's also discreet enough to leave hanging in your shower no one will ever guess that it's actually a vibrator. It comes with batteries, so I didn't have to hunt around delaying my anticipation to get started. I was so excited for my new bath-time adventure, and while I must say it got me going, I must also admit that my hands did most of the work.



The sponge wasn't as super extravagantly soft as I was hoping (although it's far from being cheaply rough), and it kind of buffers the vibrations needed to really climax. I could definitely feel it, but it was really only enough to warm me up. It made me want to reach for the waterproof Inner Desire Love Egg - something that gets right to the punch.



I like my toys more on the intense side, which this is not, but it could be good if you're looking for lighter soothing vibrations (or something so devilishly discreet). It also is nice for just lathering up, not overly massaging, but extra sensations as you wash your body are always nice! Even though I was disappointed with this little berry, I would be interested to see if it's bigger version the Sensual Bath Buddy would be more thrilling... or what about the Magnificent Vibrating Glove!




Get a bath buddy of your very own!

No comments: