Friday, November 23, 2007

Arrr Matey, Get Ye Booty


Alright, by now you should be finished up with your 5 a.m. romp through retail hell and all stocked up on your discounted digital cameras and iPods. Good, because we have bigger fish to fry today.

I don't know if anyone told you (I only found out yesterday) but today is Fuck Like A Pirate Day! Ok, this is where I channel my inner wench and bust out my best pirate lingo fer yar enjoyment, ye scurvy seadog ye. Go plunder that there booty before yar sun be setting over the high seas.

[Poor lingo attempt over. You'd think someone with a big ass pirate treasure tattoo would be able to talk pirate like the best of 'em, but alas, I fall short in the lingo department. And yes, I'm shamed.]

Anyway, while I might not suggest this per se, I think everyone needs to go out today and get all hands on deck for some hot scallywag action. Go now - you've already wasted precious hours at the mall.

Oh, and If you need a little inspiration, HMFH has everything you need.

Happy Fuck Like A Pirate Day!

Required Arrr...

xoxo
-J.D. "Shiver Me Timbers" Bauchery
http://www.hotmoviesforher.com/

No comments: