Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Celestial Perfection


Great. My first sex toy review and I had a deadline. By the end of November I had to winterize the windows, clean the gutters, and convince my nerdy girlfriend to get her nose out of her journals and, well, in between my legs. Fortunately for me and the future of my relationship, the last wasn’t as daunting as cleaning the gutters.

I’m not known for my patience. Because of this, dear readers, you are getting a two for one review. I received the Celestial Perfection during a week when the aforementioned girlfriend was scheduled to work nights, and I didn’t want to introduce a new toy to the mix before we could give it the proper attention it deserved. This heroic attitude lasted thirty hours, after which I decided that it would be proper to take this new toy out for a test drive myself.

I wasn’t sure what to expect, since I received this toy in a sealed plastic bag without any marketing slogans to let me know just how great it is. It doesn’t look like a penis, which is good for me, and appeared to have a decent g-spot curve, which is what tempted me in the first place. I inserted the bullet and quickly found myself impressed with this mystery dildo! This baby curves in all of the right places and the balled tip stimulated my g-spot better than any other toy I’ve used. I immediately started counting down the days until the dreaded week of night shifts was over.

Since I had been raving about the wonders of my new acquisition for four days, it didn’t take much (or any) work to get my girl into bed once we were back on the same schedule. Let me tell you, we were not disappointed. The CP is great when combined with a harness. It’s a little bigger than other dildos we’ve used, but that turned out to be a good thing. It’s well thought out curves combined with a decent vibration, left two girls very happy and thoroughly exhausted.

To top it off, the Celestial Perfection is made of silicone, so I threw it on the top rack of the dishwasher and finally sat down to cross something off of my to-do list.

I definitely recommend this toy to women across the globe. It’s a little pricey at $69.95, but like with so many other things, you get what you pay for when it comes to sex toys. You’ll definitely get your moneys worth.

See Stars With the Celestial Perfection!

No comments: