Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Do you wash your pants in Windex? Because I can see myself in them.

On my daily trolling of the Internet, I recently found Pickupedia, an online database of pick up lines. I rooted about for a bit and rounded up the top ten of what I found. Some are totally disgusting, some are kinda cute and some deserve a look of pity… but all are awesomely bad. Here they are in no particular order. Enjoy!

1) "Baby you are so fine you turn my software into hardware."

2) "I have an x-ray watch and it shows me you are wearing no knickers. What, you are? Ah, it must be an hour fast."

3) "Wanna go Dutch on a kid?"

4) "I hear your ankles are having a party. Why not tell your panties to come on down?"

5) "My jeans fit just fine when I put them on, but now I think I'm getting a little chubby" (pause) "Well, not a 'little' chubby--a big chubby. But now I ruined the double entendre... Hey, where are you going? Give me some credit here. I know what a 'double entendre' is." (well, he does have a point...)

6) "I would only kick you out of bed to fuck you on my floor." (oooooh, Risqué!)

7) "Hersheys makes thousands of kisses a day, all I'm asking for is just one."

8) "I'd like to have breakfast with you. Should I call you or nudge you?" (this one is my favorite!)

9) Person A: "Can I take your picture?"
Person B: "What for?"
Person A: "I want to show Santa exactly what I want for Christmas!"

10) "If I had a garden, I'd put your tulips with my tulips." (he he!)

Man these are cheesey! I love it! Feel free to add your own favorite pick up lines in the comments section.

Thinking up my own as we speak...

xoxo
-J.D. Bauchery
www.hotmoviesforher.com

No comments: