Monday, November 12, 2007

Batteries Hopefully Included




Hey All -


I just posted a new sex tips column on the site.


Here's enough to get a little buzz going...Not all vibrators are created equally. Some buzz loudly, some are whisper quiet, some are curved, big, small, disguised, and waterproof… but all (aside from the "body massagers") are designed with one thing in mind - to get you off. Whether it needs to be plugged into the wall socket or it can be brought along in your purse disguised as a tube of lipstick, your vibrator can be a source of totally hot and completely racy enjoyment - both alone and with others...


... but you gotta head over to http://www.hotmoviesforher.com/ to read the rest!


Enjoy and remember I love getting questions from you guys, so send em over! It's 100% confidential and I will work my ass off to get you what you need to know.


Oh yeah, and I freaking love this picture! It totally reminds me of this recent news article about sex toy recycling.


xoxo

No comments: