Thursday, January 11, 2007

Movie Review: Hand of the Law!

I love guys in uniform. I love guys with English accents. Together? I almost don’t even need to see the sex… but it’s a big plus! It starts with one woman taking care of more than a handful of officers in her bedroom… more focus on the men, but they’re cute so I could watch them wank and get wanked all day (well, at least during this movie). The next scene brings in a lady officer (nice twist) performing a (professionally unnecessary but sexually silly) strip search revealing some fashionable briefs. You can guess it just heats up from here. The next female officer isn’t quite as nice, and her strip search leads to a strap-on, gentle yet dominant. A new Mr. Officer is back in the next scene #4, which is the most sensual yet (and my favorite). In the end, a couple hot partners sneak off and do their own dirty private investigation… My only complaint? American police uniforms are way hotter.
-Venus Vegas


Watch Hand of the Law!

No comments: