Thursday, January 11, 2007

Movie Review: Sybian Rides 4 Cash - Jordan

I had previously heard of the Sybian but was never quite sure what it was, nor why there was all the hype about it. However, after watching “Sybian Rides 4 Ca$h - Jordan,” I am a convert, and desperately hoping to find my very own one of these machines. I loved the idea that this film portrays; imagine getting paid to just keep on coming…and coming…and coming. It’s a vibrator, a dildo and a whole lot of fun rolled into one. I can’t believe that I haven’t gotten to watch any movies like this before. It’s certainly opened my eyes and piqued my interest in the glory that is the Sybian; vibrating machine extraordinaire. If you’re a woman that likes to try new things and gets off by watching others get off, then this is without a doubt the movie for you. And even better, there are several similar movies by the same company, so you get even more bang for your buck…if that’s what you’re looking for.
-Essin’ Em


Watch Sybian Rides 4 Cash - Jordan!

No comments: