Thursday, January 11, 2007

Movie Review: Water Bondage #9

Water Bondage. Bathtubs, hoses, dildos, rope ties and more. This movie was completely eye opening to me; woman on woman domination and forced orgasms via water. You can’t even compare it to anything. “Water Bondage #9″ wasn’t a film I thought I’d be particularly interested in, but I just came across…in passing. However, the way the scenes are played really drew me in; I love the way the relationship between the two women is played out. I also really liked that at the end, they had both women talking to the camera about the intricacies of water bondage, as well as to show that both women were ok and had enjoyed what had happened. Although I stumbled across this film by accident, I can’t believe how interesting and arousing it was, and I really enjoyed it. It was so different, so new, and yet so erotic and sensual at the same time. I never will be able to see a garden power-sprayer in the same light. Wonderful choice for the adventurous female looking into trying something different!
-Essin’ Em


Watch Water Bondage #9!

No comments: