Thursday, January 11, 2007

Movie Review: Nina Hartley's Guide to Sex

As relatively innocent in relation to the field of anal, I was looking for a video that would explain and/or demonstrate the basics of anal sex without being too intimidating. I didn’t want a gang bang or a play party or some queen of anal; I just wanted plain, good old-fashioned anal sex. Just as I was about to give up, I found “Nina Hartley’s Guide to Anal Sex.” It was my anal salvation. She’s amazing in how she talks about sex; very accurately, disarmingly and always with a sense of humor about everything. I love that she starts with diagrams of the female body, showing exactly where the finger, and later penis, would be going. They started very slowly, first just playing with the anus, working their way up to a glove, lubricated finger, and finally all the way to the anal intercourse. It really made the movie fun and interesting to watch, and it made anal sex seem a lot less rough and tough, and far more enjoyable. I recommend this movie for EVERYONE, particularly those people interested in trying any sort of anal play, either alone or with their partners. This film keeps it interesting, fun and safe, and certainly isn’t ass-inine.
-Essin’ Em


Watch Nina Hartley's Guide to Anal Sex!

No comments: