Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Champ


I admit that I went into testing this toy with a little bit of bias. I generally like my dildos to look nothing like the “real thing” and this cock was all too realistic, with it’s “Caucasian” coloring, detailed glans and textured veins (though the blue “veins” looked like awful prison tattoos). And I can’t forget to mention the fleshy feel of Cyberskin.

This was my first experience with Cyberskin, and while I was intrigued by the squishy smoothness and give of the material, I wasn’t impressed with the lack of firmness factor. I found self penetration to be really difficult as the damn thing kept flopping around like a fish out of water. I will say that penetration was not a problem when the Champ was wrangled into a harness and being lead by a second party.

While I originally assumed that the ring of the harness would go around the cock and rest on the balls, because of the suction cup taking up significant real estate against the harness, we found that it worked better if the ring of the harness went around the suction cup itself. This is easily done by squishing up the cup to pull it through the ring. Nice and simple.

And speaking of the suction cup… Ok, so when I began reviewing toys, I told myself I would be as honest as I possibly could. I tried out the suction cup feature and can I just say, as interesting and hands-free an experience it was, I just can’t get passed the total ego sucker-punch that comes from fucking a wall. Yeah, didn’t really work for me.

All in all, this king-sized cock was a little too big and a little too realistic to get me going. I prefer dildos like Buzz and Sire, which are pseduo-realistic, but fun colors and don’t have balls attached. It’s not that I hated the Champ, it’s just that I didn’t really like it. I may use it again if that’s the first dick my hand hits while digging through the drawer, but only if I’m gettin’ busy with someone else. Like I said before, this toy did nothing for me solo.

Oh, one last thing. What, pray tell, is a European cock?? That’s what it says on the packaging and that’s what I’ve been trying to figure out since Champ landed on my desk.

If you’re looking to go for the gold with a realistic toy, Champ is the one for you.

No comments: