Thursday, January 17, 2008

Starburst




First let me say, I have many toys and when I’m purchasing more, I tend to go for the same style. I’m not sure what it is. I guess it’s because I know what works and what does not. Why test the waters with such an important issue?

I’m happy to say that I have the fortunate opportunity to test and write a review about a new toy. I got the package in the mail and didn’t know what to expect. Once opened, I thought, ‘well, that’s different than what I have.’ It’s a Starburst from VIBRATEX. I said out loud, “It probably won’t work.” I set myself up for a letdown. Therefore, I waited about a week and a half before I even took it out of the clear box. It sat there upside down on my dresser, just waiting for me to make the move.

Finally I just bit the bullet and said, ‘why not. It’s closer right now than all my other toys, which are tucked far away under the bed.’

First, I turned the massager on and it was quite loud. However, once things got heated, I didn’t even hear the noise anymore. I was in la la land. The length of the massager is longer than my other massagers, therefore allowing more up and down stimulating without leaving the surface of my hot spots.

Next there is a fringed 100% Elastomer Sleeve Tickler, which sent me over the edge. I had never even thought of getting something like a tickler. I thought they looked kind of strange. I didn’t know the additional stimulation that you receive with it. Now with my other toys, I’m thinking of things that I can attach to them that can give me that same feel. My other toys are not waterproof as this is, which means my time will not be shared equally among my toy friends.

Let me try to explain the feeling; once your juices are flowing, or you get out the special sauce, the tickler moves very easily up and down from top to bottom, causing an almost overwhelming feeling on your clit. Once you get to that mind-blowing feeling, you can turn the massager to a horizontal position and there is a cup-like tip that can sit right on your clit and that does not over stimulate. This creates a very minimal suction feel. It can sit and vibrate there for a few seconds - just long enough to allow you to catch your breath. Then you can start the up and down motion again.

The feeling for me was so new and erotic that I didn’t want to allow myself to let it end. So, I kept going back and forth with the up and down, then just resting with the cup and then up and down. This easily went on for about ten minutes. When my fun came to an end, it was exhausting. I was literally breathless. I just lay there for quite a few minutes with a smile on my puzzled face. I started thinking, ‘I can’t believe I never went down this route before.’ My head felt like there was cotton in it and my ears were kind of ringing. It lasted for about five minutes and then I remember waking up with my new favorite toy on the floor beside my bed. Damn it, off to work!

The greatest part of this is that tonight I get to try out the other attachment. It’s got longer feelers on it and I’m very excited! The ONLY negative things I can say about this masterpiece is that it is a bit loud and there are only two speeds, on and off. However, once ON, watch out!

See starbursts in front of your own eyes with the Starburst

No comments: