Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jellyfish




Some people love sex toys that are shaped like animals or have adorable, cuddly faces. I am not one of those people. I prefer my toys to be a little less cutesy. While the Jellyfish dildo is, in fact, shaped like Jellyfish resting atop a post, with it’s squiggly tentacles coming down to form a textured layer around the shaft, it is not quite what I would call cute. It’s a little weird looking to be honest, but hey, like I’ve said before, once it’s inside your body, you don’t actually have to look at it (yes, I know this idea is in direct conflict to my first comment, but I still stand by not having cuddly animals in my junk).

Aside from the Jellyfish’s unconventional looks, I was pretty wary of its girth. At 5½ inches circumference, this sucker is thick! When I first picked it up, I though ‘no way is thing going to even fit inside me’ but alas, after getting warmed up, I proved myself wrong. The textured tentacles ended up being bizarrely enjoyable (the first and only time I will ever write that phrase) and worked as an added distraction from thinking about the thickness of the shaft.

Alls well that ends well and I ended up having a lot of fun with my new Jellyfish pal. And while she may not come out to play all that often, I know there will be times when she will be just the one to hit the spot.

Enjoy waves and waves of pleasure with the Jellyfish

No comments: