Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Linkity Links

It's a slow news day if you don't care about Britney Spears wanting to get knocked up again. Here are some links to pass the time.

- While I don't know if I like the underlying message that all girls are secretly girly and it just takes being prego to find your inner lady (this IS Marie Claire), I do like when women talk about having alternative pregnancy experiences.

(The best thing I've ever seen was a incredibly pregnant lesbian wearing a "Son of a Butch" tee-shirt. I love it!... but then again, I'm also a sucker for a good pun.)

- Two of my favorite blogs, Jezebel and Fleshbot (both of the incestuous Gawker family tree) teamed up to cover AVN this year. Here is a really freaking funny - and super detailed - multi part account of the expo/awards show from Jezebel's Tracie Egan. Those are only three - check out the rest over at Jezebel. If you haven't already assumed, these are NSFW.

- Alright, I'm obsessed with Jezebel, it's true - lay off me, would ya? Anyway, here is another post from J.B. that caught my eye. Yeah, yeah, screw that whole "thin is good" thing, but look at the hot pinkness of it! H-O-T. Oh, and speaking of Mac, check what happened to sex blogger Violet Blue today at Macworld. Clearly Steve Jobs better recognize.

And lastly, I just really like this:







Ok, signing off. Have a good one.



xoxo
-J.D. Bauchery
http://www.hotmoviesforher.com/

No comments: