Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Miracle Massager




I’ve played with massager/wand vibes before and while they all deliver vibrations unparalleled to any other toy, some are definitely better than others. Because it feels like somebody actually took the time to think about some of the grievances voiced toward other massagers and do something about them, the Miracle Massager elicits a mind-blowing orgasm in about, oh, five seconds. Not all the complaints were addressed - but really, it’s a step in the right direction.

My favorite design change is the massager’s vibrating head, which is now contoured and on a spring. The new flexibility is perfect for added dexterity and helps it remain on the clit if there is any wiggling involved. Also, the curved ergonomic design makes it so much easier to get a good grip on the handle, as well as reach the power/speed switch, which really is important, because who wants the added work of straining or searching when you need to flip that switch.

And speaking of the switch… I have the same complaint as so many massager/wand users, that there are only two speeds. The low speed is a bit slow for me, but once I flick on the high speed, it doesn’t take long before I am looking for an even higher speed to get off. Not that the high speed isn’t crazy powerful, it’s just that I like an added jolt of speed when it’s go time. This is where a middle setting would come in great. I’m not sure if the Magic Wand Controller would work with this toy, but it works with the Hitachi Magic Wand to create a larger variety of speeds.

Other than lamenting over the limited speed control, the only other downside I can think of for this toy is volume - which can be a major concern for some. Holy crap is this vibe loud! Monster truck in your bedroom loud. I guess it comes with the territory when you’re dealing with plug-in wand/massager vibes, but I don’t live alone (or 20 miles from my closest neighbor, for that matter) and though I don’t care if my roommate knows I’m gettin’ busy, I’d rather not announce it by overpowering the TV volume. Ok, I’m exaggerating, but really, it’s loud.

Also, can’t forget to mention that the red and black casing is a nice touch and far more interesting (and hotter!) than plain old white. All in all, a very good toy that will remain at the top of my toychest.

Plus, it has attachments you can buy separately. Keep a lookout for the Miracle Massager Attachment review!

Experience a miracle of your own with the Miracle Massager!

No comments: