Thursday, January 17, 2008

Vagina Couch or Split Open Hot Dog Couch: You Decide




Oh man, is it a slow news day or what?!? I did find this while trolling the Craig's List best of last night...

For Sale - beautiful pink "vagina couch" that I made in art school and no longer have space for. The couch is large: measures 5' 3" long, 3' 3" wide at the middle, and stands 2' 3" tall (and is heavy like a couch). The pics are from my portfolio and are several years old; as a result, the couch has some scuffmarks and stains around the bottom from being moved, but otherwise is in excellent shape. A professional upholsterer helped me build the couch, so it is also functional and durable as a piece of furniture. The couch must be picked up in Mendocino, a 3-hour drive north of SF. I am asking for $600 and a loving home! Call Willow at xxx-xxx-xxxx or reply to posting.

Listing is here.

I don't even know what to say. Oh art school, how you birth the most facsinating of creations. From the pics it kinda looks like a vulva, or a hotdog split own the middle in it's bun, dontcha think?

I wonder if there have been any takers?? It was only posted a few days ago...

xoxo

No comments: