Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Earthly Delights Gift Tin

Earthly Delights Gift Tin

Valentine’s Day is tomorrow and I’ve got a six pack of beer and a box full of romance in store for my girlfriend. Alright, we don’t really do Valentine’s Day, but we have been enjoying spoils of the Earthly Delights Gift Tin lately.


I’m guessing that everyone who’s in a long-term relationship has at one time or another realized that things have become routine. After work, dinner, and taking care of the million things around the house that need to be done, it’s easy to forget that there was a time when foot rubs were routine and you ate more pussy at the kitchen table than dinner.


This assortment of goodies is perfect for anyone who’s looking to spice things up in the bedroom. With five different “erotic aides” included, you’re in for a variety of intimate experiences that’ll keep you warm this cold winter.


Our first experience was actually pretty innocent, as I welcomed home my hard working girl with a glass of wine and a foot massage with the Sweet Almond Massage Oil. Six months ago, before becoming homeowners, this was a frequent occurrence and it took a little reminder of how things used to be to get back in the habit.


Many a girl can confirm that I am the world’s biggest tease, so it makes sense that I enjoyed the Honeysuckle Honey Dust and feather applicator best of all. I loved licking up the sweet goodness after applying delicate strokes of powder with the feather. I recommend trying this out with a blindfold, to heighten the senses and drive your partner insane!


You’ll also enjoy the French Vanilla Crème Body Soufflé, an edible massage crème and their Original Oil Of Love, which warms up with friction and is surprisingly not messy!

The only product I personally didn’t enjoy was the Stimulating Gel, which provides a pleasing tingle, but contains both sucrose and alcohol, neither of which need to go near my special places.


Overall, I’d recommend this kit to anyone who’s looking to increase intimacy. The hands-on element combined with the different sensual aromas should provide you with many good experiences.

No comments: