Friday, February 15, 2008

Mix Tape Rewind

Friday I'm in love. Oh, wait a sec... nope, not in love. No matter how hard the chubby dude in a diaper (I'm talking about Cupid for all you dirty minded folks) tried yesterday, I am still happily unattached and doing the winter hibernation thing.

But, I was outside today without my additional five layers, so I'm deciding that now starts the countdown until spring - my favorite season!!

That said, spring is almost here and you know what that means - cute girls come out of the woodwork! They will be everywhere soon, hanging out in parks and back weaving through the city on their bikes. So, as a nod to the upcoming return of the best season ever, I give you this awesomely catchy tune focusing on the kinda girls I'm looking forward to seeing come around.

The band, Team Gina, is an rad queer girl duo rocking the hot butch/femme dynamics from the great northwest. Check out their myspace here.



Taking the lightweight hoodies out of storage!

xoxo
-J.D. "I like butch girls and I cannot lie" Bauchery
www.hotmoviesforher.com

No comments: