Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Screaming Octopus

Screaming Octopus

You are not going to believe how freaking adorable the Screaming Octopus is! This is the first vibrator I’ve had that looks like something besides a vibrator, unless you count my cell phone, which looks a lot like a cell phone. This vibe has a cute little face, eight little arms and looks like a toy that you’d get in a happy meal promoting the latest Disney mega-hit.


Of course, looks aren’t everything and I was a bit worried about it’s diminutive size and lack of battery power. Since the octopus is a sea creature, I decided that the best way to determine if it lived up to the brand name The Screaming O would be to run a bath. This little guy isn’t going to bring you from 0 to 60 in 5 seconds, but it does make a great play pal for a long soak in the tub. The vibrations, as I predicted, are not very strong, but the buzz will do the job. I’m not guaranteeing a Screaming O, but a long Ahhhh can be expected as you sink below the bubbles.


Overall, this is a great toy anytime you’re getting down in the water and would make a great gift for any girl. I don’t think this little guy will ever have a home next to my bed like the turbo bullet, but he can definitely be my bath buddy!

No comments: