Friday, June 1, 2007

Movie Review: Autofellatio Biographies

  • Autofellatio Biographies

    Watch the Video

    Studio: Erotic Men Category: Solo Male

    I was hunting around for a good movie of guys getting off (who doesn’t like to see a little male masturbation now and then?) and couldn’t believe my eyes when I stumbled across this little treasure. Sure, I had heard of autofellatio, and the myths that some famous rockers have had ribs removed in order to blow themselves, but I never knew that it actually existed. WOW. This film (and these guys in it) is 100% real; no cutting away or photo-shopping. Yes, they actually can suck their own dicks. I like that it talks to them a little about how they discovered their talent, what they do with it (such has two person cock sucking with their partners, or one guy is an autofellatio performance artist), and then they stand back, and let the guys demonstrate. I found it so incredibly interesting, and this was one of the very rare occasions during which I wished I had a penis. And a ton of flexibility. And a lot of free time on my hands. Definitely worth checking out.
    -Essin’ Em

No comments: