Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Movie Review: San Francisco Lesbians 1

San Francisco Lesbians 1

Watch the Video

Studio: Pleasure Productions Category: Lesbian

As promised, I’m back with a new review of the steamy “San Francisco Lesbians” series. This time, I went back to the beginning, and reviewed Part 1. I’m certainly glad I did! The first scene is so hot and provides some of the best pussy eating I’ve seen in a while, but I have to say that my personal favorite is the second scene. It starts with a brief threesome and unfolds into a hot fucking and fisting session between two incredibly passionate women. The best part, aside from the safer sex used throughout the film, is the sexy communication that happens between the two women as they ask each other how they want to be fucked, whether they wanted it faster or slower, and so on. As I always say, communication makes for the best sex and that is demonstrated repeatedly in this scene. My only disappointment in this installation of the series is that it was predominantly femmes, and I like to get in on some butch action now and again. That aside, this is a fantastic film and definitely a keeper!

-Essin’ Em 

No comments: