Thursday, June 21, 2007

Movie Review: Homegrown 586 - ...And Orgasms for All

Homegrown 586 - …And Orgasms for All

Watch the Video

Studio: Homegrown Video Category: Amateur - Pro-Am

The first scene in this film should probably be titled “how many orgasms can one woman have” because it seems as though someone challenged this guy to find this out. Holy mackerel - she just keeps coming and coming! He fingers her, he eats her pussy repeatedly, he fucks her, and then he starts the cycle all over again. Even I don’t know how many orgasms she had, and I didn’t have anything to distract me from counting! If only I could find myself a partner like that… The rest of the scenes in this film are also fun, hot, and most importantly, real. These are real people that send in their videos, and so what you see is exactly what you’re getting. I find it really sex that these couples decided to film themselves, and share their sexploits with the rest of the world. And that is what makes this film rock (along with like 15 delicious orgasms)!
-Essin’ Em

No comments: