Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sex Toy Review: Sunshine Vibe

Sunshine Vibe

Oh, little Sunshine Vibe, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways... to start off, it's not so little! It's about 5 inches around and about 4 inches long (a big bullet or a skinny-minnie it ain't!), comprised of 3 sort of bulbous shapes together, almost like a snowman - so externally the big parts line it up almost perfectly with your sensitive bits in row (from front to back). Another plus (or minus, depending on your views) - it's jelly so it's nice and mushy soft, not a hard solid piece mashing up against your own softness (take precautions with this sort of material - chemically it is not good for internal, and it cannot be sterilized as well as other materials, such as silicone). If you have a condom and strong and willing desire for fullness, you can insert it - and by strong and willing desire, I mean this sucker is thick... not a quick and easy in and out, but again, I like.

It is especially nice if you've got another vibe around for clitoral stimulation (like a handy little bullet; my personal favorite is both at once), but all in all I prefer this toy for external stimulation myself. Another excellent quality of this bright translucent wonder - it's waterproof. I'm a girl that likes options, and anything that includes "being able to do in the bathtub" as an option is a plus for me (this also goes for anything really, but back to the subject at hand!). Adding to it's greatness: 4 speeds. The low speed is a good starting vibration, yet not too dull that it's pointless, and then it goes up noticably but not too drastically with each speed. In all honesty, I have yet to get past the third speed, but I'm glad to know there's a fourth speed still there just in case I'm having a rough day. :)


Sunshine Vibe


Add a little bit of sunshine to your life with "the Sunshine Vibe"

No comments: