Friday, June 22, 2007

Sex Toy Review: The Raquel Dildo

raquel

It's another pink toy...I know you're all expecting a negative review, and a few comments about my negativity about toys of the pink variety. Well, SUPRISE! The Raquel dildo is probably my second favorite toy EVER (behind the Wand, and seriously, can anything beat that?) and is certainly my favorite dildo I've ever tried. The Vixskin from which it is created feels absolutely divine (and warms up to body temperature quickly), and the properties of this toy combine the feel-good benefits of jelly (but without those pesky phthalates), and the fabulousness of silicone (like being easy to clean). Rock on! Anyways, this toy is freaking amazing, and well worth checking out. Read my full review and learn more about the Raquel by clicking on the link below (or above)! It is the perfect size, material, and shape (and has a well flared base for either strap on use, or to use as a handle for thrusting, alone or with a partner). It's pink, but I love love love it anyways. Oh, and did I mention that we share a very deep bond? My middle name!


-Essin' Em


Buy my favorite dildo ever. No, seriously. It's *that* good.

No comments: