Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hotmoviesforher.com sponsors the Dinah!

  • HotMoviesForHer.com Sponsors The Dinah!

    Between March 28 and April 1, thousands of lesbians descend on Palm Springs, CA for 5 days of wild, celebrity-filled, action-packed party fun. It’s spring break for the girls and we will be there! Come visit the HotMoviesForHer.com team! We will have booths at the Logo Pool Party at the Doral and at Splash! at the Wyndham. We hope you stop by! (And by “we hope” we mean “you better!” - we have some freebies for you!)

    In other news in the homeland, we’ve been working on some little changes to the site, but we want to know what you think! Thoughts, suggestions, what you like, what you may not like, let us know! Email me at venus@hotmoviesforher.com

    Sadly, I won’t be at the Dinah, I’ll be going away again into webmaster world to the Phoenix Forum (not complaining though, I get to see boys!)!

    Until next time my loves…
    XOXOXO
    -Venus Vegas

No comments: