Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Movie Review: Vintage Vixens - the Case of the Three Screwy Redheads

Vintage Vixens - The Case of the Three Screwy Redheads

Watch the Video

Studio: Big Top Video Category: Lingerie

My undying love for vintage (clothes, shoes, plot lines) was what first drew me to the movie…well, that, and the fact that I love red heads (and just so happen to be one). I could tell as soon as I started the film that I was not going to be disappointed; from the cheesy lines and double ententes to the garter belts and waist cinchers, this was exactly the film I wanted to see. The second scene between the two women is very real; real boobs, real pussy licking, real moans, and really a really hot bustier that I am coveting for myself. The next scene with the Russian maid is more of the same; girl on girl action with jazzy music in the background. There is some more hetero intercourse later on when she goes back to the private dick to follow up, and more adorable outfits (and sex in the bar!). Overall, a fun movie, a throw back to the good ol’ days, and a great movie for those who aren’t into hardcore and extreme close ups, and a like a little plot on the side of their sex scenes.
-Essin’ Em

No comments: