Friday, March 9, 2007

Sex Toy Review; White Heat Double Delight

White Heat Double Delight

White Heat Double Delight

Hey all!  I’ve just started a gig reviewing toys for EdenFantasys.com . My first toy I reviewed was the White Heat Double Delight…which is both a G-Spot AND clit stimulating vibrator.  When I first got the package, I wasn’t quite sure what to expect, but when I got the batteries in and the motor humming, Woooo-hoooo!  What a fun little toy; definately a keeper in my book. Now I like a little more stimulation than most ladies, and I would have prefered a little thicker toy (particularly in the g-spot area), but all in all, this is an outstanding toy, and definately worth checking out.  It certainly tickled my fancy (among other areas), and I would recommend giving a try for anyone looking for a combo g-spot/clit vibe.  Check out this toy, other great toys, and this and future reviews by me at EdenFantasys.com

4 ooohs (out of 5) 

-Essin’ Em 

Heat things up in the bedroom with the “White Heat Double Delight!”

No comments: