Friday, March 16, 2007

Movie Review: Leave it to Cleavage

Leave It To Cleavage

Watch the Video

Studio: Big Top Video Category: Spoof Features

I wasn’t quite sure what to expect in this part black and white, part color spoof of one of my favorite tv shows, so I thought I’d give it a go. I like how this movie didn’t take itself seriously at all; the acting is bad, and not only do they know it, they flaunt it with asides to the camera, etc. Most of the ladies in the film have real breasts (and large ones at that), which is awesome to check out…I also like how the women tend to have more real bodies. Lots of dirty talk, lots of fucking, lots of three ways and a fabulous giant orgy at the end. Definitely a fun movie to check out when you’re looking for a little of everything, hot and natural women, and spoof of a story line.
-Essin’ Em

No comments: