Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sex Toy Review; The Snugglepuss!

The Snugglepuss!

Snugglepuss

It looks slightly like a pink jellyfish that mated with a sea anemone, but none the less, I was excited to get my Snugglepuss in the mail. This toy operates slightly differently than your average dual clit/G-spot stimulator; rather than having an cumbersome buttons or dials, the motor starts when you pull the two sides apart, and continues going until the two sides touch each other again (IE, when you’re done and take it out). The vibrations were relatively quiet, and I liked the feel of the material. The size of the G-spot side was ideal, but I wasn’t quite as big of a fan of all the bumps (although they might be heaven for others) on both sides. Additionally, the vibrations were a little weak for me (but remember, you’re talking to the girl who likes her toys to plug into the wall!), but I certainly enjoyed the sensations from the toy, and was all kinds of turned on by it. Coolest part? It’s hands free; use it as foreplay, or make a boring day at the office that much more exciting!

 

4 ooohs (out of 5) 

-Essin’ Em 

Cuddle on up to your very own “Snugglepuss”

No comments: