Monday, March 5, 2007

Movie Review: Dirty Dancers

Dirty Dancers

Watch the Video

Studio: Foerster Media Category: Gay Male

I decided I wanted to review a gay movie for those of you ladies who love the boys, but didn’t want to find anything super cheesy, and wasn’t sure if I was really going to get into it. I’m not going to lie, I was nervous…but this was hands down one of my favorite adult films EVER. Seriously. Firstly, guys dancing shirtless in a club; really well built and toned guys. Then lots of guys kissing, hands running all over each other, followed by blow jobs, 69s, anal sex, and more. And for me personally, a HUGE perk was that they wore condoms (I think that’s hot). I loved how much attention they paid to each other, regardless of who was getting what done; lots of hands running over muscles, kissing, and more. The techno music had a nice bass, and it just went so well with the hotness of the movie. I of course am sad that these fine, hot young guys are gay, as I myself am of the female persuasion, but let me tell you, this movie is outstanding. Hot guys, all over body touching, groping, grinding, kissing and lots and lots of sex (including a line o’ blow jobs). You can’t go wrong with Dirty Dancers.
-Essin’ Em

No comments: