Friday, April 13, 2007

Cake and Cunnilingus Day!

Let them eat cake! And pussy too!

In case you aren't "in the know," April 14th is the offical "Cake and Cunnilingus Day" (no, I'm really not kidding, check out the site at CakeandCunnilingus.com)

That's right ladies, it's time for your pussies to get the loving that they deserve. So stand up, lie down, or put your legs over your head, and tell your lovers that it's all going down on April 14th, including them.

This is for people of all genders, all sexualities, etc. Besides, doesn't everyone love pussy and cake? I know I do!

Not into cake? The site suggests Muffins and Muff-Diving Day! Pudding and Pussylicking Day! As a veggie, I'd willingly celebrate Hummus and Head Day! However you celebrate it, just remember it's the thought (and the actions!) that count :)

I, sadly, am partnerless, but I will sure as hell be celebrating the cake part...and don't worry, my vibrator will be getting a work out as well ;)

Enjoy!

-Essin' Em www.hotmoviesforher.com

No comments: