Friday, April 13, 2007

Movie Review: Sexercise!

Sexercise

Watch the Video

Studio: Mistique Productions Category: Outdoors

A hot outdoor setting, a cute European couple, sex in the wild, what more could a girl want? I originally chose this film to watch for its’ title, but it was far better than that. The two stars clearly enjoy each others company, and are having an awesome time together. They move a little slowly for my liking. The girl clearly can handle more teasing than I can; at one point I almost shouted at the screen “for god’s sake, touch her pussy!” (but I restrained myself, I’m not that insane…yet). But there is more of my favorite; a good helping of awesome pussy eating, which leads into the traditional blow job, and then of course, hot sex in the woods. The girls moans and facial expressions are arousing, and you can deal she really is having a fun time with this guy. Better yet, it leads to a hot shower/bath scene. This movie had a great setting, hot stars who really got me into it, and wonderful sex. I’m not going to lie; there is absolutely no plot, and all talking is covered by either music or the sound of the shower, so if you’re looking for a feature film, this is not for you. Otherwise, give “Sexercise” a try!
-Essin’ Em

No comments: