Monday, April 16, 2007

Movie Review: Slumber Party 11

Slumber Party 11

Watch the Video

Studio: Shane’s World Studios Category: By Women

First and foremost, I demand to know why the slumber parties I go to don’t have adorable male strippers hoisting me up in the air, and licking and sucking dollar bills off of my nether regions. Clearly, I am going to the wrong types of parties. However, once the stripper leaves, the girls get down to it, and I really mean down to it. There is suck much pussy eating, sucking and fucking going on, it was hard to differentiate one woman’s moans from another. After some super sexy 69s, the dildos come out, and the ladies keep on coming (and the new girl, during her first time with another woman, not only comes, but ejaculates as well. How’s that for a welcome to the queer world?). I will say I was a little frustrated with the dim lighting, especially because they had some great shots of the women’s faces when they were climaxing, and I would have like to have been able to see it a little better. And always, I love that there is no faking of orgasms - if they aren’t quite there, they ask for what they need until they do. Real orgasm = so hot, which makes this film a definite recommendation.
-Essin’ Em

No comments: