Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sex Toy Review; Blowfish Love Balls!

Blowfish Love Balls

I have to say that at first glance, I didn't think I could handle the Blowfish Love Balls. They violated two of my main principles regarding sex toys; the Blowfish were both pink, and had faces, which are generally big no-nos in my book. However, like the brave little sexpert that I am, I decided not to just a book by its cover (or a sex toy by it's colored faces). While this wasn't a toy I'd use to bring myself to orgasm, it certainly provided a variety of different sensations, and its cuteness (pink faces and all) definately grew on me. The weighted feeling I had from having them inside me is definately worth a try. Definately not a vibrator, these balls as funky and fun, and would make a great gift.


Check out my whole "Blowfish Love Balls" review, and buy a pair for yourself, by clicking here!

No comments: