Monday, April 23, 2007

Sex Toy Review; Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex

Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex

One of my favorite (if not my number one favorite) women in this industry is none other than the amazing Nina Hartley. I love her personality, her look, her education guides, and her feminist and sex-positive views on sex and sexuality. She is wonderful, and just got better - she wrote a book called "Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex" and I was lucky enough to get to review it - FABULOUS! It is well organized, and has chapters on basically each "main" genre of sex; from cunnilingus to BDSM, threesomes to anal, it's all in this very special book. Better yet, she approaches sex in a healthy and a happy way, focusing on individuals and communication - just what I like to hear! I recommend it to everyone, and have copies on order for all my friends. PLEASE get yourself a copy, and you just tell me if you don't read it cover to cover!


Click here to read my whole review and buy the OUTSTANDING book that is "Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex"

No comments: