Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Movie Review: Pixie Licks

Pixie Licks

Watch the Video

Studio: Sweetmeats Productions Category: Lesbian

You’ll have to forgive me for going on this lesbian movie kick - it must be the aftershocks of the Dinah, but really, I wanted to check out some girl on girl action that was real, sexy and could actually turn me on. I’ve struck gold again with “Pixie Licks.” In addition to Pixie being absolutely adorable (and having a British accent!!!), she happens likes girls. A lot. And shows it. The first scene is so hot and so real, and my favorite part? There was a little banter here and there, a little laughter…basically, all the bits I like best about good sex. Then came more sex, with moaning, gasping and a chorus of “don’t stop!” I also really enjoyed the communication between the two of them; when Pixie wanted something faster, she asked for it. Well, if you ask me, that’s exactly how good sex should be. Later on, I like the scene where they are fucking in the garage; it makes me wish I wasn’t living in an apartment, since I would now love to have garage sex. This film has true orgasms, sexy ladies, and creative scenes. Definitely a recommendation!
-Essin’ Em

No comments: